There is a number of restaurants, taverns and bars in Lovište that offer a relaxing atmosphere, often with live music. If you want a night on the town you can go to Orebić, Korčula, and nor Ston nor Dubrovnik are too far away!
In summer months there are many fishermen’s nights and the best celebration takes place on the first Saturday in August when the main feast of the summer Loviško Lito is celebrated.
Celebrations and festivities:
- June 3 – Sv. Ante (St. Anthony), holy mass Stankovići, celebration / folk fest
- July 25 – Sv. Jakov (St. Jacob), holy mass Mokalo, Vala
- July 26 – Viganj days, celebration / folk fest in Viganj
- July 31 – Night of Peljesac sails / Fishermen’s night, Orebić
- August 1 – Lovište day, celebration / folk fest
- August 15 – Velika Gospa (Assumption of the Virgin Mary),Trpanj
- August 16 – Sv. Roko (St. Roch), Kuna
- August 25 – Sv. Bartul (St. Bartholomew), Oskorušno
- September 8 – Mala Gospa (Nativity of the Virgin Mary), Nakovanj
- September 29 – Sv. Mihovil (St. Michael), Viganj